THIS SHIRT ALLOWS YOU TO HOLD YOUR BABY LIKE A KANGAROO!
Did you know that some baby carriers are dangerous? Some have narrow seats that encourage bad positioning for your baby with prolonged use. It restrains a baby’s legs in an unhealthy position and considered a potential risk for abnormal hip development.
The Kangaroo T-shirt creates a womb-like space for your baby. It is designed for one-hand support and promotes skin to skin contact with your baby that eliminates wrapping, tying and knotting to make babywearing a breeze. It is proven to be beneficial to support the baby's posture development, promotes quality sleep, calms and easily comforts crying babies.
It is a shirt that has a cozy pouch for you to soothe your infant by swaddling them next to you. It enables you to go about your day while living a life closer to your newborn while being hands-free.
Key Features :
Made up of best soft high quality material
It can be worn in any season
Fashionable wearable with easy to go flexibility
Secure and expandable baby carrier pouch
Designed to promote parent-baby bonding
With two fabric layers it also assist you as nursing bra
Available for both Parents in multiple colors
WHY OUR KANGAROO POCKET T-SHIRT BABY CARRIER?
• PROMOTE ACTIVE BONDING : During skin-to-skin contact, both moms and dads release hormones like oxytocin, prolactin, and endorphins. These hormones help you emotionally bond with your baby and spark intense feelings of love and protectiveness.
• PROVIDE WOMB LIKE FEEL : After all, when your baby was in the womb, she didn't need to regulate her own temperature. Since your skin is the same temperature as the womb, Baby will find it easier to adapt to her post-birth environment.
• WORKS AS NURSING BRA : Kangroo Pocket T-shirt Baby Carrier can become part of your everyday wardrobe by assisting you with the easy-to-use nursing bra. It features two fabric layers for extra coverage and a soft elastic band for support. The shirt covers your stomach while nursing and you don’t need to wear a separate bra underneath. The best part? You have the modesty and coverage you desire to be a confident new mom!
• STYLISH TOPS FORM : Kangroo Pocket T-shirt Baby Carrier can be worn in any season. The wearable fabric and fashionable design makes this tank top an easy "go-to" top for summer and works well with all the layering that will happen in spring, fall and even winter.
• BUILT FOR COMFORT: Designed with comfort and security in mind, the clothing with cross-over layers supports babies in a spread squat position (M-position or frog position) as recommended by carrying consultants and neonatologists.
• HIGH-QUALITY & SAFE MATERIALS: This Kangroo Pocket T-shirt Baby Carrier is made with quality imported fabrics adorable to baby soft skin.
• EASY-TO-USE : It goes on like a shirt – no wrapping, tying, or knotting involved – which makes putting baby in and taking the baby out a cinch.
THREE STEPS FOR GETTING GREAT FIT
Great fit is important because the Soothe Shirt performs the best in supporting your baby and enabling breastfeeding when it fits well. The three steps to great fit are outlined here .
Step 1 - Take your measurements
Having someone else measure you will give you the most accurate measurement and if you’re doing it by yourself, stand in front of a mirror to improve accuracy. You will need two measurements:
Under Bust measurement - measure directly under the your breasts. The tape measure should remain horizontal and pulled tight.
Across Bust Measurement - measure around the largest part of your bust. The tape should be flat but not too snug. If you don’t have a flexible tape measure, use a ribbon or string and then measure that on a rigid tape measure.
Step 2 - Find your size
*NOTE : Male size is smaller than normal size, it is recommended to buy a larger size
Step 3 - Fine tune your fit
We’re all shaped differently and our bodies all respond to pregnancy differently so your recommended size is a great starting point. The best way to ensure you have the right fit is by observing how your baby is supported in your pouch:
Fits loose - your baby’s head is below your bust
Fits tight - it’s difficult to get your baby into your pouch and the pouch doesn’t come up across baby’s back and shoulders
Just right - your baby’s head is above your breasts and close enough to kiss.
A big percentage of your purchase will be donated to SOS Children's Villages an organisation focused on supporting parentless and abandoned children and families at risk. It Supports every baby or child across all over the world without any racism.
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and that is why we are offering all customers a 30 day money-back guarantee! If you are not satisfied with our product, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund. If you don't like our product, get a full refund within 30 days, no questions asked.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that all your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied.
We have 24/7 Call and Email Support. Please contact us through one of those or through our contact form, if you need assistance we are always here for you!
AND 4 GREAT FACTS ABOUT US
We Appreciate Your Support!
All orders are handled and shipped out from our warehouses in United Kingdom, Greece and China.
Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during holidays and sale seasons!